Thursday, February 20, 2014

Family Tree Update 2014-02-21


Here is a summary of my family tree, as in my ancestors, as of 13h00 PM Friday 2014-02-21 by me, Joey Arnold Original Oatmeal at the Leaf Pagoda, in the Go Vap District, Saigon, Vietnam.

My family tree
ARNOLD
RASP -- MOREHEAD
Dutch, Irish, Scottish, German

RASP
Netherlands



MOREHEAD
MOORHEAD
MUIRHEAD
Scotland



HENDERSON
Ireland

PICKETT
England maybe






John Archibald HENDERSON
Born 1782 in Ireland

Mary Anne COTTAR
Born 1788 in England




ME
Forest Grove, Oregon USA
(United States of northern America)
My name is Joseph Scott Arnold
You can call me Joe, Joey, or even Original Oatmeal
I was born apx 6 AM Monday 1985-02-11
I was born in Forest Grove, Oregon, USA (United States of America)



DAD
Los Angeles, California USA
My father is Donald Melvin Rasp Arnold
My father was born 1950-09-26
My father was born in LA (Los Angeles), California, USA
My father was born into the Rasp family
List of Rasp family trees on Ancestry.com at http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=pubmembertrees&rank=1&gsln=Rasp&gskw 
My father was adopted into the Arnold family when he was about 3 years old.
My father's first wife was a lady name Janet

My father was raised by Jack Schuyler and Jean Arnold around Gold Hill, OR from 1952 - 1968 or so. Jack was born about 1902. Jack's daughter, Patrica, born about 1932, and his son was James. He may have also had a foster child and my father as well.

MOM
Washington USA
My mother is Marilyn Kathleen Morehead
My mother was born 1951-07-03
My mother was born in Seattle, Washington, USA
My mother's first husband was Ron Hunter
2nd husband was my father Donald Melvin Rasp Arnold
3rd husband was Bill William Cunningham
4th & current husband is Larry Mitchell
My mother's are Karen Jean Morehead Williams and Brian Morehead
Karen married Jim Williams

SIBLINGS
Oregon USA
I have 3 siblings: 2 sisters and 1 brother.
4 children including me.


The oldest sibling of mine is my oldest sister, Katie Jean Mars Arnold
Katie was born 1980-06-24 in maybe Oregon City, Oregon USA

The 2nd oldest sibling is my one and only brother, Richard Schuylar Arnold
Rick was born 1982-02-05 in maybe Forest Grove, Oregon USA

I am the 3rd oldest child of my parents.

My youngest and last of my 3 siblings is Crystal Ann Arnold.
Crystal was born 1990-03-04 in Forest Grove, Oregon USA
All 3 of my siblings got married




PATERNAL GRANDPA
Netherlands
My father's dad (my paternal grandpa) is Peter Marinus Jr. Rasp
My paternal grandpa, Peter Marinus Rasp, was born 1907 apx
Peter Marinus Rasp was born in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Peter's father, Peter Sr., was probably born in Amsterdam as well.
Peter Sr.' father may have been born in Germany
That makes me at least 1/4 Dutch from my father's side of the family.

Peter Jr. may have had these 1 siblings as follows:
William J Rasp

Peter Jr.' mother may have been
Maria C Rasp


PATERNAL GRANDMA
Canada and/or Ireland
My father's mother (my paternal grandma) is Mary
Mary was probably born in the 1920's in Canada
Mary may have met Peter Jr in Canada or in California.
Mary's parents may have been from Ireland
This may make me at least 1/4 Irish.





MATERNAL GRANDPA
Seattle/King, Washington USA
Roseburg, Oregon USA
1927-01-13 -- 2008-10-12
Richard Erwin Morehead
My mother's dad (my maternal grandpa) is Richard Morehead
Richard was born 1927 apx in maybe Seattle, Washington USA



MATERNAL GRANDMA
USA
My mother's mother (my maternal grandma) is Dwana Irene Pickett
Dwana was born in the 1920's apx in maybe Washington USA







MOREHEAD
FAMILY TREE LINE

MY MOTHER IS
Marilyn Kathleen Morehead

(Hunter, Arnold/Rasp, Cunningham, Mitchell)
BORN 3rd of July, 1951
Seattle, Washington, USA


Richard Erwin Morehead

13th of January, 1927
Seattle / King, Washington, USA
12th of October, 2008
Roseburg, Douglas, Oregon, USA


Erwin Morehead

22nd of January, 1893
Weiser, Washington, USA
Idaho, USA
29th of May, 1965
Lane, Lane, USA

Cyrus Eugene Morehead

9th of May, 1864
Eugene, Lane, Oregon, USA
28th of February, 1948
Los Angeles, California, USA

Robert M. Morehead

5th of June, 1822
North Carolina, USA
20th of July, 1891
Providence, Linn, Oregon, USA

Alexander Morehead

1785
Rutherford County, North Carolina, USA
1824
USA probably


James Alexander Morehead

1755 - 1840


Jacob Morehead

1729 - 1758
Born and died in Ireland, probably

James Moorhead 

(maybe not spelled "Morehead")
1710 - unknown

John Muirhead

unknown information
Unknown Morehead 2
Unknown Morehead 1


Thomas of U Muirhead

1600's, probably
Scotland







MY 

MOM 

AND 

DAD


Married
1980-03-08
at Jim Arnold's house
Portland, Multnomah County, OR USA
Reception at Karen William's in Tigard, OR
Married by a pastor of a Beaverton church.

My mother gave birth to me and her other 3 children at
Tualitin Hospital, Forest Grove, Washington County, OR USA
My mother got my father to drive her here for each of her four children.

Jim Arnold's house in Portland. by Pastor from Beaverton--Karen's church.























No comments:

Post a Comment